The ProMaster Digital HGX UV filter absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. It is a multi-purpose fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white photos and also serves as a permanent lens protector.
ProMaster Digital HGX filters are the most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography featuring:
- Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating – Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
- REPELLAMAX™ Element Resistant Coating – This EXCLUSIVE ProMaster coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible
- Hardened Optical Glass – Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame – Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- Black Rimmed Glass – The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink.