- 100mm focal length,160mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 maximum aperture; F32 minimum, Closest Focusing Distance- 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- Image stabilization, 4 stop Hybrid IS, 67mm filters
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible. Visit http://usa.canon.com/protection to learn more.
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups.
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM; full-time manual focus available.
- Filter Size: 67mm
Warranty: 1 year coverage for parts
Details: The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens is the first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivaled. The Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users' photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography. Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography