The Savage Universal Background Stand has special features that make it an advantageous support system for large studios. With 3 upright stands and interlocking crossbars, the stand can extend out to 24’ for extra-wide theater productions or large commercial shoots. A unique middle bracket allows for the stand to be set up in a corner space as well. Easily pivot and re-position stands to achieve any angle you desire.
- 24' wide x 10' high (7.31m x 3.04m)
- Use as double-wide stand, corner stand or configure custom angles for your specific needs
- Two reinforced four-section, 12’ wide crossbars reduce sag
- Also usable with only three crossbar sections when 10’ wide applications are preferred
- Can accommodate multiple backgrounds, making it ideal for quick scene changes and step & repeat photography
- Includes 3 uprights, 2 interlocking crossbars, center pivot bracket and carry bag
- Ideal support for large muslin or cloth backdrops, and up to 107" wide paper rolls
- Weight limit per section is 20 lbs.
- Upright stand footprint is 35"
- Folded upright stand is 41" long
- For use as an extra-wide support system, backdrop must be clamped to the horizontal crossbar; middle bracket does not allow for extra-wide backdrop rod pocket to slide through entire crossbar